What could be the cause of abdominal pain as I am on hcg diet drops ?

I have left side stomach pain and ive been on the hcg diet drops for a few days. Im wondering what is causing this pain?
Asked On : Wed, 29 Feb 2012
Hi welcome to H.C.M.Forum. left sided stomach pain is harm less. if it is at the top due to indigestion, in the middle due to worms, or renal stones, lower means due to urine infection. any how anti spasmodics and ant biotic is to be used with the advise of a doctor. thank you.
Gastroenterologist Dr. Girisha Balaraju's  Response
please inform your sex ,age and specify which part of abdomen exactly,upper middle or lower,character of pain ,does it goes to back or comes down to groin is there associated fever ,loose stools any weight loss .doctor need to examine your abdomen and has to undergo ultra sound of abdomen or upper gi endoscopy,