What could be the cause for severe constipation and taking long time in toilet and how can it be treated ?

sir,i am 30 years old,6 feet height feeling consstipation and always release my body sperm from last several years? please guide me about it solotion and causes?One doctor told me that you have crakes in big bowels cavity.Therefore you feel consstipation and take long time in toilet(30 to 45 minutes normally).Please guide me and identified the name of the disease .?
Asked On : Thu, 29 Mar 2012
Have you tested your stool done in lab
General & Family Physician Dr. Kamal Kishore Bandil's  Response
Take Plenti of water so that urine is like watery

High fibers intake iin food.