What could be the cause for sever back,neck and eye pain along with heartburn,constipation and sleep disorders ?

HI UM IM HAVEING ALL TYPES OF PROBLEMS WITH MY BODY.IVE BEEN TO THE HOSPITAL FOR IT BUT THEY JUST KEEP TELLING ME THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGIN AND I DONT REALLY THINK THAT IS THE PROBLEM CUZ I STILL FEEL THE SAME WAY. I HAVE BAD BACK PAIN FROM NECK ON DOWN TO THE BOTTOM. ON MY SIDES IT FEELS LIKE SOMEBODY IS STABBING ME HURTS REALLY BAD. I HAVE HAERT BURN ALL THE TIME SOME MORNINGS I THROW UP BECAUSE MY HEART BURN IS SO BAD. MY STOMACK LINNING HURTS ALL THE TIME. WHEN I USE THE BATH ROOM MY STOOL IS HARD SOMETIMES AND IT BURN WHEN I USE IT OR IT BLEEDS.I DONT USE THE BATHROOM ALL THE TIME MAYBE ONCE IN A BLUE MOON. I WOULD USE THE BATHROOM ALOT ONLY WHEN MY PERIOD IS ON. I CANT SLEEP AT NIGHT I TAKE SLEEPING PILLS TO PUT ME TO SLEEP. MY HEAD HURTS ALL THE TIME TO THE POINT IT MAKES MY EYES HURT. I JUST FEEL SICK AND I NEED HELP
Asked On : Thu, 18 Aug 2011