What could be the cause for scanty and delayed period in a women having regular periods ?

i have regular menstruation cycle which is 28 days, my period sometimes delayed for one day or two from my expected date of last period was april 17,2011 and this may i was expecting my period would be may 14,2011 but it was delayed for 9 days then i got bleeding after 9 days but it was not normal unlike to my menstruation.i only used 1 pad for 1 day and it does not last for 3days same usage of pad and now in the forth day i only got i pregnant or is this normal menstruation bleeding.i am married, 27yrs old,4 11,58kl.pls help
Asked On : Fri, 27 May 2011