What could be the cause for pain in my perineum region and penis nerves after ejaculation ?

Hi doctor i have a very serious concern about my health. I have had a problem of continious night fall since almost 10 yrs now am 24 yrs old male ,now i donot suffer from night fall frequently. But whenever i ejaculate i feel pain in my perinium region as well as nerves in my penis during erection after ejaculation . I have realized that my condition becomes worst when i go to gym or do any work out. I am facing this problen since two years and apparantly i have pain in the heels of my feet . I would appreciate if any body could help me out.
Asked On : Wed, 4 Apr 2012
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response
Hi young men dont get worried about your night fall its very natural. Any thing which is excess has to come out. So why worried just pay attention to your routen work. All this pain and weekness is due to over stress of your mind. Just have your moderate exercise and balanced diet the thing will be fine for you. Just have your routine blood check for cbc and sugar done and revert me if you feel have some food supplement. Bye and take care.