What could be the cause for getting the feeling of numbness in the left side of the chest and left portion of the body ?

Hi i m 20 years old, male. I ve been sick about 8 months now and have seen many specialists including two pulminologists, an endocrinologist , infectious diseases specialist, and an neurologist . No one seems to have a diagnosis, they were laying their cards on the Sarcoid table but the ACE test results apparently threw that out the window. I ve recently started getting a new symptom that i ve never had before in my life. It feels like the left side of my chest is asleep, like ones leg or arm falls asleep from laying in the wrong position, but this has been ongoing for three days now. I ve had a history of pneumonia but have recently had chest x-rays which seem to rule that out. I do sometimes have trouble breathing from the feeling, but apparently my oxygen levels are fine. Any ideas? Thanks to any and all that offer advice!
Asked On : Sun, 15 May 2011