What could be the cause fishy odor from my 2 year old son's penis ?

the last week i have been smelling a very fishy odour coming from my 2 year old sons penis, i thought maybe it was his urine but this is not the case, so i took him to the doctors and they said it looks a little red but nothing to worry about, but i have heard that penis s that smell of fish is not normal do you think i should get a second opinion as his father was circumsised as a child not out of religion but for reasons unknown?
Asked On : Thu, 9 Jun 2011