What could be the cause and remedy for lower back and abdominal pain post hysterectomy and left over ovary ?

I have been having lower back pain and abdominal on the left side for over 2 months. I had a hysterectomy done a year ago they took all but my left ovary . Now it appears that my left ovary is the problem. This is my Ultra Sound results The left ovary measures 5.2 x 3.5 x 2.6 cm. Several left adnexal cysts are present, the largest measuring up to 2.4 cm in diameter. A complex cyst with internal echoes and septation measures 2.1 x 1.2 x 2.0 cm. There is no para- ovarian fluid or free pelvic fluid. The complex cyst may represent a hemorrhagic cyst or endometrioma in the proper clinical setting. My feeling is they should just go ahead and remove my other ovary but I am reading a lot of stuff that says I will have to continue with this. What are your thoughts. Also I have lost 23 pounds and I can t eat much I get full very quickly and have diarhea a lot. Also My White Blood cell count continues to elevate
Asked On : Thu, 29 Mar 2012