What could be reason for sharp stomach pain along with a perpetual dull ache ?

my stomach feels like it s stretching constantly, i get sharp pains in my stomach, along with a perpetual dull ache, and the upper part feels kind of hard...can anyone tell me what s going on with me?
Asked On : Tue, 29 Mar 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
You could be having symptoms of colic or bowel muscle spasm. Are there any bowel disturbances. Eat more fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables. Drink plenty of water. You could be having a bowel infection as one of the causes but t make sure you need to be examined by a Doctor. If your symptoms increase and there is abdominal distention better to get to a Doctor immediately.