What could be reason for recurring itching on the inner thighs and the penis skin ?

I have problem on itching in inner thighs with red ring spots and sometime light grey/white spots. And it keeps on coming back after a 2-3month or so. My sking in the area (around penis, inner thighs) have become somewhat black. I had terbinafin for 15 days as prescribed by my doc in september,2010 but the problem again started in Nov,2010,,, so I repeated the medicine for another 15 days,, and since feb I again have this problem and this time, even after repeating the medicine for 3rd time, it is still there. Apart from the terbinafin, I used onabet cream and Abzorb powder as prescribed by the doc.. I also have a problem with ithy penis skin,, and its gone all black in color,, I also observe some white patches sometime.. Whats wrong with me..??
Asked On : Fri, 6 May 2011