What could be reason for bumps that appear under my ball sack ?

I had this issue since i was small to hold and scratch my gentials with my hands very diry after basketball in my backyard... It became a habit after i started have sexual activity 2-4 years ago i started gettin these bumps under my ball sack they jus itch buh have no liquid in them they look like they do, bu ive tried to popped them. Tey just get more itchy and i squeeze them to see of tey pop but no they bleed or bruise up and heal. After a year they disappear buh my skin turned dry an when i scratched it seemed like a tiny cut that burned i went to get tested for any std i was clean. I asked them about it and they said it might be some allegries to buy new briefs... So than i remember having sex with my girlfriend and i became ictchy again on my gential skin next to my penis i shaved nd it got more itchy they same red bumps appeared a bit bigger on the specific area i got them on the other side too and i was curious so i popped one nd a bit of liquid came out! Now it seemes to be goin away buh skinn looks redish nd dry! Pleasee helppp!!!
Asked On : Sun, 5 Jun 2011