What could be done for my husband to increase his desire for sex ?

my husband do not have a desire to insert while making love. Rest he has desires for women, but doe not feel to do the insertion while doing other things? Is he normal?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Apr 2011
Is he is having full erection or not enough for insertion ? If he has this problem then he may not like insertion as he might have fear of not doing insertion successfully and so might have inferior complex.
He also might have doubt that if he does insertion he may not prolonged intercourse and will ejaculate very shortly.
So nothing to worry,you discuss with him this problem and do free discussion and remove any such ideas in his mind.
  Anonymous's Response
No, while foreplay he has full erection, and I do not think he has any fear in his mind.I discussed it with him, but got one one reply that, he has no interest in insertion,he get the pleasure by masturbation only.

I am really worried, is our marriage is a normal one?is He suffering from any disease?