What could be cause of vomiting and stomachache in a 7 year old ?

my daughter got home from school yesterday..change her clothes and went to bed early which is very unsual.around 6pm.i had her for dinner rice,boiled egg and pork soup,after taken half of it she started complaining she wants to vomit.her her is paining and she has daughter is 7 yr old.pls help.
Asked On : Wed, 22 Jun 2011
Hi Ann,
Welcome to Healthcare Magic.

It is possible that your kid might have a gut infection. Source could be contaminated water or food. I advice you to visit your Pediatrician and get her examined as early as possible. She needs antibiotics and anti emetic to relieve her symptoms.
Meanwhile, please maintain adequate hydration, give her soft diet. Please feel free to ask in case of further need.

Take Care.