What could be cause of no periods after stopping the pills as the pregnancy tests are also negative ?

Hi, i came off the pill in december 2010 after being on it for 4/5 years. I am now 20. Before going on the pill, i had very irregular periods (every 3 months or so). Since coming off the pill i have had one period, and that was in february. I haven t had a period since that. I haven t had unprotected sex and i have taken 2 pregnancy tests , which were negative. I was under alot of stress with college and my personal life and i was just wondering is this normal or could i be pregnant?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Apr 2011