What could be cause of difficulty in conception post hysteroscopy check ?

I had a hysteroscopy check (no operation) a couple of months ago. The first period following was a lot heavier and more prolonged than usual. I went to women doctor again and had ultrasound . I was told I was fine and it was just my period. The doctor couldn t explain why it was so much heavier. I was worried so much. After that my period suddently got lighter than usual. I am trying to conceive for 10 months and still not pregnant. I wonder if I have problem to conceive and if the hysteroscopy check had a side effect on me.
Asked On : Tue, 14 Feb 2012