What could be cause and treatment for the recurring skin rash post a treatment for yeast infection a year ago ?

Hello i am a 26yr old male and I had a problem last summer with a yeast infection and I had a full body skin rash from it.I got treatment and it went away and now I think it is coming back.I have red circle patches that are maybe a little bit smaller than a half inch on my side a few spots on my shoulder and back.Some of the patches are a little bit bigger and blotched together. I also have what appears to be acne on my inner thigh and groin area its a bump here and a bump there that itches.And on on my left inner leg I have a big pimple looking bump. My testicals also itch and the base of my penis is itchy sometimes to. But I dont have any sores or breaks in the skin on my penis or testicals.Also my testicals are very red. Thank you for your help and answers
Asked On : Sat, 28 May 2011