What could be a node like thing, right below my left ear and at the centre of the neck ?

A small 1/2 cm dia node like thing, right below my left ear and at the centre of the neck, could be senced by touch only at times, since this April is troubling me quite often with mild pain upto shoulder with slit pulling, though tollarable, I feel it distubs my concentration and daily activities. Consulted ENT, Neuro. So far I have taken following medicines (in order) P-cef duo, rabonik, Becosole and maxgalin 75mg. Now I am adviced to take Neuramet. Offlate I could observe wetness in the left leg and hand. Please advice, my case relates to what ? ENT/Neuro/Genl medicine/ Ortho , etc. I am 42 years old male. All lab reports are normal. No sugar, Thyroid 3 tests are normal.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jul 2011