What could I have that caused penis to itch after giving oral sex?

the guy that I was having sex with said that shortly after I gave him oral sex (I am a female btw) his penis began itching, and continued to itch. He went to the doctor and the doctor prescribed antibiotics and the itching is gone. What could I possibly have had that would cause his penis to itch, after me giving him oral sex?
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013
hi,it is mainly due to unhygienic conditions..it is better to make sure to keep ur mouth clean next time...and itching may probably due to some infections..
hope this is helpfull.
regards