What changes in lifestyle can a teenager make to get rid of pcos and have kids ?

i am 18 and i was told i have pcos when i was 16. my boyfriend and i are trying to maybe have a kid within the next year but for 2 years we havent used protection and nothing has ever happend no pregnancys is it maybe impossible for me to have kids. could. i also had an std at one point could this also effect it all. i have also changed my diet , started taking fibre, and iron, i go to the gym i am more active could someone please help me out on what else i can do to make my chances of me having kids high. like what i can take or do.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Feb 2011