What chances are there for me to conceive as I have bulky uterus and is any surgery needed ?

Hellow doctor , I am 33 , i am married lady , and i have no child, i was tested the ultrasound scan last sunday, the report is normal study, but the problem is slightly bulky uturus, my weight 75 kg and my height is 5 feet, and still now there is no irregular periods for me.I am married last 4 years. Actualy my last period date was 21.06.2011 I am taken the ultrasound scan 20th day ,(scan date : 10.07.2011) Please tell me, if i am fit for giving birth to a child with a slightly bulky utrus problem? kindly tellme if this major problem? Do I want to make a sergeory or any other treatment to yield a child? utrus = 6.1X4.3X3.2cm ; endometry = 7.4mm
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jul 2011