What causes white mucus like discharge from the vagina in women and how is it prevented ?

Ok so I m 14 and i have a white mucus like thing coming out of my virgina. It has been this way since my last period April 19 that only lasted one day! (Period did) Anyway It makes my underwear wet. I don t understand it! At school today it leaked out and made a really gross white color! I have never had sex! I don t think its dicharge? But i could be wrong. But when i pee it drips out like a heavy duty period! Its so weird! Someone Please Help Me!
Asked On : Tue, 3 May 2011