What causes vertigo after sexual intercourse and how can it be treated ?

38y/o, 5 3 , 224pounds,Lupus,epilep., never preg. Past two times husband (12yrs married) & I have had sex, I have had vertigo before getting out of bed- just moving my head made things spin. Layed in bed to try get things under control, finally sat up (get things under control), then walk (hold on to things). All wobbly (like drunken) walk. Blood sugar both times 85-86 & hungry both times. Nausea second time only. Both morning-afters- feverish face , still wobbly walk, nausea subsides. LMP was 5/18 but light. Husband had sperm count check 10yrs ago (low), but has lost some weight. Just vertigo? And what to do?
Asked On : Sun, 5 Jun 2011