What causes vaginal bleeding after menstruation has stopped ?

bleeding vagina after period
Asked On : Tue, 7 Jun 2011
Diabetologist 's  Response

Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
During period bleeding has to happen, can u please eloborate the query?
Wats ur age? do u have regular cycles? why r u suspecting cancer?

Hope I have answered ur question
General & Family Physician Dr. Vasudha Jayant Athavale's  Response
Vaginal bleeding in between two periods is definately abnormal,specially if it's following intercourse.It need not be cancer ,it may happen due to vaginal polyp .so don't get scared, get consultation of gynac .the cancer has to be cofirmed by iinvestigations. and early diagnosis &treament does cure it!