What causes throat and stomach pain after consuming alcohol ?

Hello! My name is Kay, I am 22 years old I am not a drinker and I just so happen last year round this time to start drinking a little a I last alcohol. I never drank back to bck or every day. I only drink some about 4 times last year, in 2010. I had one can of BLUE TILT which is 12.0% alcohol. After I drunk that and I became all of the way sober my chest started to hurt and my throat felt really relly soar. Thats was Saturday night on the 5th. Now its Friday and I can still feel pain. Its not only in my throat its pain in my stomach too. It hurts sometime when I swallow too. I am scared. What could this be?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Mar 2011