What causes teratozoospermia? Is it curable?

What can be a cause of Teratozoospermia? Is there any cure available? As, i have read on blogs, in 90% cases, no cause has been detected of this symptom, but apart from some specific medical condition, what can be the day to day activity lead to this? If there is a cure, then what is the minimum avg response cycle to expect better and normal sperms?
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016

Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have asked I would like to state that so far no cause has been found responsible for Teratozoospermia.In most of the cased it is genetically determined and due to autosoamal abnormality. and unfortunately there are no medications to treat this condition and can not be cured.