What causes temporary paralysis and pain in the elbows and wrists ? How can this condition be treated medically ?

hi, I am 36 yrs,5 ft. ,75kg & a mother of two children( 7yrs & 2.5 yrs,both cs).I am on eltroxin 75mcg, tsh normal(1.69).Since 1.5 yrs my right hand getting frozen at night,also while driving two wheeler. My ncs study of right hand is nor mal. Since Last 6 month bothmy lateral elbow joints r paining. In most nights both hands also paining. My wrists ve a little pain. I was treated with calcium 1000mg with some d3 content, some vitamin tablets, nurokind for 1 months. But condition is same. I am worried. What is happening to me. I face difficulty to lift a simple object. Pl.advise. Thank u.
Asked On : Wed, 8 Jun 2011