What causes sore breasts and vaginal spotting after having Vitex?

I have been on depo a year an me an my husband are trying for another child. My last shot was Aug the 25 an the next one was due on Oct 21 but I didn t go get it. I started Vitex yesterday to help start my cycle back. Yesterday afternoon when I wiped I seen light pink an this morning when I wiped I seen drank pink what could this be? My breast are a little sore but not all the time. Sometimes I feel sick out of nowhere but I have never vomited. I took a pregnancy test on oct the 15 an it was negative
Asked On : Sat, 1 Nov 2014
I have gone through your query and understood the concern. In the current scenario, the spotting can mean an impending period mostly. Return of ovulation after the depo shot can take up to 6 to 8 weeks and hence conception soon after the wearing off of the dose is rare. Also, home pregnancy test can read well only after 3 to 7 days after the missed period. To clarify, you can get the blood test for pregnancy and also go for the transvaginal sonogram. Hope this helps.