What causes softness and weakness in testicles ?

Sir my testicules are not strong and solid as they were.. I know this by touching em. It has been one year now and the same very soft/weak testicules! I noticed this transformation after 2 years work lately in a web development company (where the atmosphere was polluted and not clean).. This affects me and I felt sleepy on the desk. My body skin also is not Soft any more.. I quit the company about 1 year now and the same weak testicles .. How can I get my testicules stronger as before please? Note: my ejaculation also is not the same quantity of sperm and not the same strong feeling.. though I do practice walking and sports and ejaculate one time per week. - I m 32 pleaze help me Thanks, James
Asked On : Tue, 7 Jun 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Good Day
If you feel something soft in the testicular area it may be due to fluid accumulation. You may visit the Doctor to confirm. You don't seem to be taking care of yourself. Eliminate eating junk food. Eat fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables. Eat all the meals and do not skip meals. Drink plenty of water. If you find skin changes you may visit the Dermatogogist for Specialist opinion. You can apply moisturers till then.