What causes small swelling like pimples on male reproductive system?

what causes small swelling like pimples on male reproductive system, is it an infection? When I am scratching myself in areas between the testis itself and the the area surrounding it, do I have an infection and how can it be fixed? I am also having pimple like structures on my face, when they are at a young stage they are very painful when you touch them and when they have rippen if you press them a whitish like structure comes out and it is thick. After a while that place remains black for a couple of months. Kindly advise on what to do as I have tried using so many drugs by applying in those areas but none of it has solved my problem.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012