What causes semen leakage and nightfall ? How can these be treated ?

dear sir / madam i have problem when i talk to my girl friend and she is going to be my wife in future soon there is sticky liquid secrets from my penis not just single drops but much more that my trouser gets wet it continues till i talk to her on the phone or chat on net and some times when it secrets very much amount i feel pain in my testis for an hour or two but after that i feel relief with that i feel pain in my penis (shaft) as well like i feel weakness in it i have night fall twice or sometime thrice a month in a third consecutive day i fell pain in my penis (shaft) like weakness please help me i am very much worried for that please. i never have a sex to anyone in my life yet.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Apr 2011
Welcome to health care magic forum
night fall & semen discharge is normal when you are excited or stimulated.So stop worrying & go head & get married ,every thing will be normal
Wish you good health
OBGYN Dr. Reji. D's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic forum
all that you expriencing is quite normal ,it only means that your hormones are acting you are going to enter anew sexul life so go ahead with marriage and that will clear all your problems.all the best