What causes seizures and must I continue eptoin usage to treat them in my child ?

hello doctor , My son reached 3 yrs from last day, today morning 6.25am he got fits during sleeping time, its happenend just 2mins, that time (no fever ) just cold that all, i was sleeping near with my son, his eyes totally gone up, & hands & legs all are catching tightly, little foaming happened near the mouth, this was happen 2yrs before, suddenly its happen after 2 yrs, but, i made one mistake was i stopped syrup (EPTION), bcz of some other reason, i used to given last two years, i just stopped 5 months back only, plz give me any suggestion how to rectify this problem but, today 11am i consult with my doctor, he is given some treatment,
Asked On : Sat, 3 Sep 2011