What causes reddish brown vaginal discharge and back pain ? Are these symptoms of pregnancy or side effects of clomid ?

I normally have very heavy peroid and very painfull. I have now been on what I though was my peroid for five days and it still light with brown reddish blood . I also normal have sore breast andi don t have them this time. I do have back pain and a dull ach on my left side I have been on clomin but that finshed two months ago I did a pregnant test today and iit came back negative but I just don t feel the same as I normal do on my peroid what do you think could I be pregnat
Asked On : Tue, 1 Mar 2011