What causes rashes and itchy skin on the chest and shoulders ? What antibiotics can treat these rashes and spots ?

for i have a very annoying ichy chest and shoulder get it every year sometimes i scratch to much that i make my skin very dry and can start to bleed now my 16month old daughter gets it to does it sound like a heat rash have tried different creams but they dont help... im 32 years old and female with a 16month old daughter for the past 4 years ive been very ichy across my sholder and chest i scratch all the time and end up with little spots and a red rash which drives me mad more so when im in bed. My 16 month old daughter now has started getting the same rash and scatches across her shoulder and chest, Have tried e45 cream and a few other creams but they seem to make it worse. thought it could be due to suffering with hot flushes any ideas
Asked On : Mon, 28 Mar 2011