What causes pus filled bumps on the penis tip ? Is it due to infection transmitted by my wife during intercourse ?

Had a fungus on penis about 7 years back that cause tiny scabbed over bumps, not many. They went away for years and from time to time I ll get a bump or two but nothing like the previous case. Recently I noticed puss filled bumps on the tip of my penis towards the bottom shaft. I hadn t had sex with my wife for two weeks from the time I noticed the puss bumps. I wondered if she gave me something which I doubt but wonder where they came from.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jul 2011