What causes persistent lower abdominal and back pain?

Last night I suddenly started running a fever (a full 2 point above normal) dramatic chills, joint pain throughout my body. I have had lower abdominal pain and lower right side back pain for two days. I ran 5 miles this morning and went rock climbing and the pain was no different during or after so I do not think it is muscular. the fever is somewhat managed with Tylenol. no more chills since last night.
Asked On : Wed, 4 Oct 2017
Podiatrist 's  Response
Features of fever, chills, and body-ache is in all probability due t urinary tract infection. The fact that you are having right lower back pain since past 2 days supports the chances of urinary tract infection. Please do get a urine routine, urine for bacterial culture and antibiotic sensitivity test and an abdominal ultrasound examination of the urinary system, especially to see far any stones.You may please consult a urologist or a general surgeon with the investigation, and doctor can prescribe the appropriate antibiotic. Please take at-least 2 to 3 liters of fluids per day, yo wash out the bacteria from the urinary system.