What causes pain in the chest and rib cage?

I have been having chest pain in the lower part of my rib cage that comes and goes, sometimes it is very painful sometimes it is just moderate pain. I have type 2 diabetes, anxiety and high blood pressure. Now I started having pain in my left shoulder then my left arm goes numb for a couple minutes then my arm seem weak for some time ?
Asked On : Sat, 13 May 2017
May 2017
Hi welcome to the health care magic

Don't neglect such presentation

Diabetes with hypertension as well as anxiety personality comes under high risk cardiac diseases

Your chest pain spreading to shoulder as well as arm

So as per my opinion it's better to investigate for cardiac disease like ischemic heart disease by EKG and than if needed troponin estimation

Hope your concern solved