What causes pain in legs and joints ?

i have severe pain in my legs and joints i have dificulty in walking plz help me
Asked On : Thu, 10 Feb 2011
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi wellcome to Hcm
You have not mentioned about your age and body Wt. the kind of your daily activity There
is no point in prescribing simly ANalgesic pills.If at all yoy may try Vitamin E for
leg cramps Some conditions like varicose vein can give severe leg cramps.Jont pains
occurs usually due to arthritis but usually it occurs in later age,obecity can give joint
pain even in early age. So better consult your Doctor and give some more details