What causes pain in jaw,sharp chest pain,low bp,dizziness and lightheadedness?

A relative of mine just underwent triple bypass surgery. Initially they seemed to be doing fine, but now she is experiencing pain in her jaw, sharp pains in her chest, low blood pressure, dizziness and lightheadedness (similar symptoms to before the surgery). They have run a variety of tests but could find no blood clots or reason for the symptoms. The only explanation they have given is that the heart may be inflamed, but they are not sure. Because they can t find anything wrong the hospital wants to send her home and I am worried sick for her. Can you offer any advice or possible test that can be run to help determine the cause of these symptoms?
Asked On : Fri, 14 Mar 2014