What causes missed periods ? What medication should I take to regularize my periods ?

helo doctor , i havnt had my period. I got my period on 30 march as My date was 30th march. Its 20days above. I had sex with my partner on march 21 after that i had normal periods. I took two hpt, both are negative. Doctor sugestd me estil and progestil tablet for three days. I finished my tabs yestrday.and its may 20 now i havnt had my periods yet. st thres no sign that i wil get period. What should i do. Plz help.please sugest some medicine.
Asked On : Fri, 20 May 2011