What causes lower abdominal and back pain coupled with dry cough ? Which specialist must i see for treatment ?

Hello Doctor , My apologies for this long query. I am 33 yr male. Some 2-3 weeks back, i had pain in my lower stomatch(left side) and the entire low back. The doctor first suggested that i might be affected with Acidity and hence gave some tablets. However one week later, the pain the was so severe that whenever i cough or sneeze my hands go and catch my lower stomatch to ease out some pain. This time the doctor suggested that i take out a ultrasound scan . The results was out and the doctor said that i am having some stone in my kidney . He refered me to one urologist specialist. This time i was asked to give some urine test with culture and an IV X-ray. The results were out and yesterday my urologist had a good news as well as a bad news. The good news was that my kidneys are fine and in good condition. However the bad news was that he was not sure, what causes the pain. This time he has refered me check with a ortho doctor to find out any problem in my spine. Can someone throw some light on this mysterious pain. Do let me know if ortho doctor would be able to solve it or should i need to meet some other specialist. I am still having the pain in my lower stomatch and lower back with some dry cough .
Asked On : Fri, 24 Jun 2011