What causes lightheadedness with muscle cramps when you get up from a sitting of lying down position ?

Hello, for a little over a week now everytime I get up from a sitting or laying position I get lightheaded and dizzy for about 10 secs. This has never happened to me before in my life. Now for the last two nights I ve had very bad muscle cramps in my calfs that they are so sore . I am medicated for high blood pressure and been taking my blood pressure daily and it s been running pretty good. Also I am 33 years of age. Any ideas?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jul 2011