What causes leakage of urine drops after urination and how is this condition treated ?

my husband is having an urinary problem i.e. he is fallin droppletts of urine every now and then with a seconds gap.eventhough he urinates normal there s no pain and any other irritation while urinating and sexual intercourse .but stil these drops of urine keep falling and he keeps wetting his first there used to be time gaps between these droplets but now it occurs more faster and frequent then before,please answer my query as its worrying me about my love s health... thank you
Asked On : Tue, 25 Oct 2011