What causes irregular periods ? Does it hinder pregnancy ?

hi i am 26 and i have been married for three years and still not pregnant which test should i do to get pregnant well actually i got problem of periods also n i am also gaining weight. i have done 1 test also. the test was of my blood and everything was fine. which test should i do now?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Apr 2011
Hi Anna !
Most important is relaxation of mind.
R u working ?
What is work pressure ?
If u have work pressure it might disturb ur cycle.
So keep urself relaxed.
First of all get done serum TSH, CBC, RBS and USG Whole Abdomen only and think hopefuly that very soon u will be pregnant.

Anonymous's Response
Dear Anna

You told blood test done didint mention which test done.

as you are gaining wait I advise you to get thyroid function done and also get Evaluted for PCOD(USG abdomen & pelvis,serum FSh & LH level).

To get pregnant Just relax ;you should do intercourse every alternate day from 10th -21st day of start of your cycle in a normal menstrual cycle of 28 days;this will increase chances of getting pregnant.Keep trying and you will get pregnant
All the best.