What causes irregular bowels and intolerance to rich foods ?

I am a 41-year-old homemaker (wt 50kg; no significant weight loss over the last year). I ve had dizziness and imbalance while standing/walking for over a year and extreme weakness. From the last few days, I am experiencing body tremours, mostly while sleeping; I wake up because of the tremours. I m on Betacap 40 for the last three months. I ve also been having irregular bowels and I am intolerant to any rich food. Please advise diagnosis/medication. Thanks!
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jul 2011