What causes irregular and delayed periods and what treatment options are available ?

Hi, I am F26 married for 1.5 yrs. For almost 6-8 months i took those 21 days tablets to keep my cycle good as advised my gyane. Later since I have stopped them my periods are irregular. For last 6 months it had become 2 month cycle. This time it came after 20 days. I am really worried. Moreover nowadays I dont get wet during intercourse nor I feel excited. we make relation once in 10-15 days. I am in UK presently for couple of months more. But basically I am an Indian.
Asked On : Wed, 30 Mar 2011
Hi Priyanka ,thanks for query.First of all it is important to know the reason for irregular cycle.You may need some examination like ultrasound to see for your ovulation.In mean time it is better that you continue with those tablets if you not planning for pregnancy now.Not having proper excitement is a different issue,you should discuss this with your partner.Spend more time in foreplay,explore ergonomic zones,have sex in morning when both of you are relaxed.This should help.
wishing you good health.