What causes inflammation of feet in a diabetic patient ?

sir my mothers age is 57 years having inflammation in their feet and having BP problem and diabetic patient tell me about this problem and medicine
Asked On : Fri, 13 May 2011
Treatment/Therapy
Pediatrician, Pulmonology 's  Response
This could be some kind of soft tissue infection like cellulitis caused by bacteria and in diabetes infection should be attended fast ,she may need antibiotics after investigations. she may be also having neuritis.Consult diabetologist quickly.All the best.
hi, what is her kidney function test? Also arthritise cant ruled out, check for that.visit my website www. ssayurveda.in
Acupressure Specialist Dr. Satyanarayan Kabra's  Response
THIS PROBLEM ARISES DUE TO DIABETES, THAT MEANS A SORT OF ELERGY IN LOWER FOOT AND MAY ALSO ARISE IN HANDS.
THE BP MUST BE CHECKED REGULARLY AND IF FOUND UNCONCIOUS THE LITTLE FINGER MUST BE PUCNCHED IN THE UPPER END NEAR NAILS SIDE THROUGH A TIPPED POINT. YOUR BPP CAN BE CONTROLLLED THROUGH THIS. IF DIABETIC TRY TO USE AYURVEDIC MEDICINE TOO AS I HAD GIVEN TO ONE OF MY PATIENT, HENCE IT HAD PROVED TO BE VERY HELPFUL IN DIABETES CONTROLLING.
DR. SATYANARAYAN KABRA