What causes infertility in men and women ? How is it prevented so that a couple can conceive a child ?

Hey I m 21 ima female , so here we go I m trying to get pregnant and I don t know why I can t , so my man and I have been together for 2 years goin on 3. We have unprotected sex every time since we been together so the first year we were together we had sex non stop and when my period was comnin I would have sex so it would Stop ,and I didn t get my period for the whole first year but after that year it has came regularly. Also my man doesn t take vitamins and he don t eat much so I wanna know is it cuz of me or him that we can t conceive a. Baby?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Mar 2011