What causes heavy continuous bleeding after taking MT pill for abortion ?

my wife took m.t pill to stop pregnant after 3 week of bleeding still bleeding non stop why is that i am 21 years.I took m.t pill to stop pregnant after 3 weeks of bleeding still bleed comes non stop why is that ?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Feb 2011
MTP pills are not 100% effective.Some time small adherent piece may remain in the uterus ,till that piece is not removed ,bleeding may continue. This condition is known as retained product of conception(RPOC).So get your ultrasound done .If there is RPOC ,consult some gynecologist,Get the appropriate treatment .either by medicine or D&C
Disclaimer.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.