What causes heart burn during urination and what diet or medication is suitable to prevent it ?

Hello i m 21 yr/f i m having UTI and it s feeling bad.. i go to the toilet every a few minutes sometimes and i ve just had a strong stingy pain all over my lower abdomen and at my lower back. when i urinatre, i sometimes have heart burn afterwards. i ve had Rwatinex for a week but in vain so i m now taking ciprofloxacin in addition plus a non-inflammatory drug. Is this enough? what else can i do? is cranberry juice really helpful for me? Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 18 Mar 2011