What causes hard painful lumps inside the penis ? How can these lumps be treated naturally ?

Hello i am 25 yrs. old and i m AF american and i don t have any medical treatment for the promlem but its been going on for about a 2 weeks..I have a lump in my penis and it feels like it is a ball bearing and it hurts a little when i push on it or sqeeze it..early in the day a applied pressure to it and it fely like it popped,almost like a bump and it went down a little but the fluid or whatever it is did nt come out on the outer of my penis...can you please explain...
Asked On : Tue, 5 Apr 2011